The last few days the game started an extreme lag about 30 minutes after I was playing.
I was wondering if it had something to do with my computer (even though it’s very good), so I used a program to see my CPU performance while playing, and what I learned was in fact the opposite. I can play with everything set to Ultra if I wished, and even that way I wouldn’t get to 70% usage.
After 30 minutes playing the usage gets stuck at 100% and the fps goes to 1 (usually it’s 60, because my V-Sync is On).
Ps: That happens even if everything is set on Low.
Ps2: This extreme lag only happens in this game.
Attached are printscreens with the before and after.
GTX 970 4GB Strix OC
8GB RAM DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
SSD HD / 87,7GB free
Windows 8.1 Pro