Fatal Error - can no longer play

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: eu
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 805]
Rendering thread exception:
Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 959]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 150.04 secs

!0x0000000000000000

I am also having this issue since the last Funcom update to Conan. Game was fine before the update. I have tried all the resolves I could find online and nothing works. I feel it has something to do with the older 10 series Gforce cards. I am running a 1070 and have seen other comments with this issue running the 10 series cards. I am an Admin on multible private servers and have not been able to even get in the game to help anyone out! PLEASE SOMEONE find a fix for this!

I am running 1080ti and I have no issues. My laptop has 1060, also no issues. Drivers updated? Game files verified?

yeah, did all the things and stuff, even a complete reinstall of the game.

and turned on I have my pc also

Still crashing! Replying to keep thread alive. Would love to find a resolve for this issue!!

So what exactly did you do (you said all but what did you try)? Anything windows related? Mods?

I have updated Nvidia drivers, rolled back drivers 3 versions, Have uninstalled and complete reinstall of Conan and all mods, verified files, uninstalled Gforce experience, added a Dword in the registry, didn’t work, removed it. all other Steam games and everything else work fine with no issues at all! Just Conan!
Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 959]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 60.00 secs

!0x0000000000000000

The issue happens with no mods at all installed in Solo Play in Admin mode. Seems to be ok ion an official server but do to only being able to walk maybe it is not getting hit as hard trying to render. Ctrl+Right Click to Admin port to a spot and it locks up! Sometimes just flying around or warping to an Admin warp.