Feats Not Working In Coop

Just tried some coop with a friend and neither of our Feats worked in coop but we could still earn Feats. They work fine in Single Player. Also yes I made sure the Bonus Feats option was enabled.

1 Like

Hello @Geld, thank you for pointing this out, we’ll be sure to send this information to the developers so that they can look into it!

Does it occur consistently in every session?

Seemed consistent. Launched multiple games and just built a wall and house to see if they had extra health from feats and they didn’t.

Just did some more testing. Only had a few minutes as my friend had to leave but we were able to get Feats to work. A quick show of what we did.

1. I was host and he joined, default settings, no feats.

2. I was host and I turned off bonus effects and then turned bonus effects back on, then partner joined, I had feats and he didn’t.

3. He was host and I joined, default settings, he had no feats but I had mine.

4. He was host and I joined, he turned off bonus effects and then turned them back on, we both had our feats.

5. He was host and I joined AFTER restarting my game, default settings, he had feats and I didn’t.

6. He was host and I joined, he turned off bonus effects and then turned them back on, he had feats and I didn’t.

7. I was host and he joined, default settings, I had no feats and he had his.

8. I was host and he joined, I turned off bonus effects and then turned them back on, we both had our feats.

Some more testing needed to make sure but the issue seemed tied to the “Bonus Effects” check box. If the host turned them off and then back on feats worked for him until the game restarted. If both players took a turn hosting then it worked for both. Don’t know if you can do it without actually starting the game.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to run additional tests and sharing them with us, we really appreciate it!