I played the game for several months after start and played again when the Frozen north was realsed
I look forward to playing the game when the game gets out of early access, but untill then you wont see me.
Problems i ran into:
- Server being reset several times a month.
- Grinding for ever.
- The game isn’t noob friendly .
- No storyline?
- Updates adding nothing special/new.
7.The create your own server button
- I understand this might just be because of early acces but DONT you ever do this after launch.
- It feels like the whole game is a big grind and no one likes grinding for too long.
- Do i have to explain this? Seriously, how would you be able to play this game without a wiki?
- I came across multiple things that looked like it was something from a storyline, but i couldn’t find a real storyline with a beginning and an end. I know its an openworld game but openworld games have storys too
- The last big update when i was playing the game was the trebuchet. With the trebuchets mounts were annouced too but where are they now? I know the frozen north was realsed but it felt more like the same.
- I know what you are thinking. How can combat be a problem? Well try this game even Minecraft pvp is more enyoyable than this.
- Adding a create your own server button that links to a site (wich is clearly sponsoring CE) where u can rent a server is not a good thing just look how other succesful games handle servers. (I think this your just draining your money with official servers while all servers should be player ones, make creating a server easy)