Feedback - Seekers of the Dawn

I’d just like to say that I’m grateful to have another medium armor option for Encumbrance. The Demon armor looks REALLY nice, and I love the animation on the tassets when I run. :slight_smile:

Only complaint so far is that the ceiling tiles are the ugly style that stick up above the level of the floor like the black-ice and reinforced stone ceilings. Really would have preferred these to be flush with the tops of foundations like the Frontier and Insulated Wood ceilings.

Mentioned this on other thread, really pretty not really my thing but the pets look awesome!

Now…

Viking Barbarian Vanir STUFFFFFFE!!! (please)

1 Like

I just bought this DLC to support the servers/developers.

The asian art style is nice but lacking without matching placeables like others have pointed out.

1 Like

Can we just get cold resist stuff? A cold resist set for Accuracy??? I mean we have one heavy set for Cold accuracy and it’s heavy (Derp)

I love the Sai’s though. They are pretty cool looking. Have not tried the building pieces yet. Wondering if they will clash horribly with my Khitan style.

1 Like

Tested. They say heat protection.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.