Feedback & Suggestions

The Masked Woman boss fight is great - it’s very fun and somehow also absolutely no hassle to run :v:

I’d like to suggest that you stick that same system onto every elite dungeon entrance in the game, so we can form a team of five, go to the door and pick a difficulty and not have to deal with the groupfinder/reform the group after each run.

3 Likes

Some extra feedback on the Masked Woman for next year or the next boss like that, whichever comes first: don’t make the boss health scale in such a way as to discourage grouping. It’s so much faster to just run the boss solo and then have people meet up on you for the loot and frankly that sucks. Even moving from one to two players in the instance makes the fight feel noticeably longer, especially if there’s a marked difference in the effective dps of the players and/or one of them dies.

1 Like

When people come back through the portal to the back of the café, they’re sometimes sat over the quest marker. After some annoyance I’ve found it’s generally findable if I aim for the ceiling with luck on my side, but I was thinking it’d be so much nicer if the quest marker took precedence over the menu for interacting with players.

Otherwise though, I’ve generally loved the new content.

1 Like

Now that Tencent are in buyout talks, I was wondering what sort of addition to the game would please a Chinese company, and then I had a spiffing idea! If anything, the new Rosenbrawl event has shown that the art of kanly is still alive, as people have loved smacking seven shades of stuff out of one another. With that in mind, I wondered if Funcom have ever considered some sort of Chinese PvP arena? Like the Rosenbrawl, it could be accessible at any time (maybe bind the drop-in menu to P or somesuch) and there could be an inter-Secret-World-faction war on. A Secret War, if you will. In the Chinese warzone. Yeah you get where this is going…

1 Like

Sounds like you’re Fusang a lot of ideas together…

2 Likes

I would like PVP but I don’t like the Rosebrawl style. Please bring PVP!

I would love to be able to sort the character list to my own liking, instead of having it forced to dragon > illuminati > templar.

1 Like

It’s not sorted by faction. It’s sorted by character ID, which is based on home dimension and creation date.

Then shouldn’t my main be on top of the list, being the first char I created? first alt on second line, and so forth…

As it is now, when I want to play my main I have to scroll down to the bottom every time I log in.

Unless your main is on Dim1 and the first character created on that dim… nope.

I agree that sorting characters the way you want them would be nice. But with only 8 characters allowed per account, it’s really not a huge deal. That’s what they should change first, IMO.

1 Like

Yes, I agree that the character limit should be increased or removed.

However, if sorting is difficult, then resizing the character list to include all the current slots could be an alternative.

1 Like

[Items/Pets]
I think your shotgun skins could use a little more variety. You might consider introducing a model of the old 1877 lever action shotguns of the old west. The stockless grip styles look particularly cool. If you’ve seen Terminator 2: Judgement Day, you know exactly what I’m talking about. Maybe even that spinning animation when cocking that lever? Would be so cool! Anyway, thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Admittedly, I didn’t read all 1146 posts - though a search of the thread didn’t give me a hit on this one… so my suggestion

[Bank] Please can we stack items in the bank to 999 instead of just 100. You would reduce our headaches massively.

3 Likes

I haven’t read the all of the thread (recently) so this may have been suggested before :slight_smile:

[Cabal] A reduced cost Patron level for Cabal bank access only, or an access charge / purchasable for a certain number of withdrawals from the Cabal bank?

3 Likes

[Items/Pets] The Blood Raven (and possibly other pets using the same model) should be significantly larger than it is. Ravens are one of the largest species of perching birds; the Blood Raven model appears to be more the size of a bluejay.

1 Like

[PvE] You know, if the IP system would consider the value of an equipped level 50 agent to be a flat “16”, one would reach a nice 1800 IP and you could introduce E18 for even more epeen.

Maybe you should try that facebook thing again?

He told me to contact him through this means.

If you click on @AndyB’s name, it should give you the option to send him a message directly on the forum. He’ll probably need more specific information from you, and as it’s account and payment related, it shouldn’t go on the open forum for all to see!

1 Like

put the things in a DM

2 Likes