Feedback & Suggestions

No, the cooldown where wings cannot damage a boss no matter who casts them.

The signet makes it take about 6 minutes instead of 8 minutes of constant attacking to recharge but even if you do, you can’t use it on the same boss again.

1 Like

[Abilities]
Pistols: make the white chambers forced match at the beginning of the fight delayed until any ability is actually used. This matching too often goes off without a chance to use it, when the enemy is too far / not present etc…
So the match will only start its timer when you actually start attacking / healing / using stuff.

2 Likes

Why are you throwing wings at bosses besides just for fun? Even in TSW? They are, and always were, for adds! It’s an AoE attack that can hit 30 things at once. Prime add control. Wing-smack the crap out of Flappy’s spiders.

I only ever used wings in dungeons in TSW if I needed a heal or it was Eblis and custom dictated he get wing-slapped. Or on mini scorpions :slight_smile: The real last 90 bosses of NM MFA.

3 Likes

Well if using wings on bosses is so sub-optimal, why do they need to be immune to all but one cast per ten minutes? Check and mate mister game police.

Imo, throwing Wing on Bosses in SWL is pretty much of waste of Wings, because SWL bosses have way more HP than did in TSW (example in Scenarios). SWL Wings feel more like cosmetic stuff othere than game changer like it was in TSW. SWL does not have those Tokyo dungeons where Wings were “must” to use agains adds.

Secondly, SWL does not have NM Group Scenarios, where Wing were pretty much of a group control element, even that they did work well against Bosses who had less HP vs. Wing Damage.

1 Like

Glad you agree that the ten minute immunity is pointless and should be removed. :v:

But Funcom is well known for no fun allowed, if everyone in group nukes e10 boss with ulti, it might reduce TTK from 60s to 50s and that just CAN’T BE ALLOWED now can it :v:

2 Likes

[Misc]
Désolé je suis Français, j’ai 26 ans et je suis en stage dans les métiers du jeu vidéo en tant qu’infographiste.

Je pense personnellement qu’il serait intéressant de pouvoir jouer des Non-humain et d’avoir, en terme d’histoire, l’aventure d’un non-humain dans le monde secret.

Le système d’agent propose déjà d’avoir des non-humains au service des factions. Alors pourquoi pas les rendre jouable? Après tout toutes les zones où nous nous rendons sous mise sous quarantaine et inaccessible au publique. Les gens présent dans ces zones sont déjà confronté au surnaturel, il n’est donc à mon sens pas incohérent d’ajouter de nouvelles races jouable (de manière purement cosmétique)

[Misc]
Sorry I’m French, I’m 26 years old and I’m interning in the video game business as a graphic designer.

I think it’s very interesting to be able to play non-humans and have, in the story, the adventure of a non-human in the secret world.

The agent system already proposes to have non-humans serving factions. So why not make them playable? After all areas where we go under quarantine and inaccessible to the public. The people present in these areas are already confronted with the supernatural, it is not in my opinion not inconsistent to add new playable races

1 Like

I know the devs are busy, but can I get an official response on this?

They rarely respond to the Feedback thread. That doesn’t mean they don’t read it. A response from them isn’t as easy as it might seem. For starters it’s far from up to any one dev to decide a change like that. They also gotta be very careful with how they formulate a response, as ppl have a tendency to read from that response what they want. Hell even when they make everything crystal clear, people will translate it into something else.

[PvE] Venetian Missile Crisis mob HP is overtuned. It’s kind of high in the other two faction missions, but given far, far fewer things to kill in them, it’s not so bad, but Missile Crisis is an utter slog.

The guy with the rocket launcher somehow reset on me after four minutes, when I’d gotten 1/4 of his HP off >_<

3 Likes

Ironically, mine seemed to kill himself with his own attacks within 20 seconds on E10 whereas the mini-boss at the beginning of the mission took me five minutes to kill while I tried to keep my own health up with cooldowns.

I wish he did that with me. I don’t mind the trade off of defensive glyphs/damage, but I would not be surprised if it was 15 minutes of giving that boss mob papercuts. That’s a little much.

They’re aware (according to discord) that the bosses might need some adjustments at higher difficulties, but they also want (some of) these fights to be a bit longer.

I saw one person mention on discord that they beat the hard mode version of Rogue Agent and the boss fight alone took half an hour…

I understand why they’d want some to be longer. In missions where you can get away with killing three or four critters, one high HP dude’s not too bad! At this stage, I would consider E10 of Rogue Agent but won’t touch E10 Missile Crisis cuz ain’t no body got time for that :slight_smile:

I’ve no idea what’s involved in the achievement version but the boss in Rogue Agent was the most reasonable of the three missions at e9, since he had about a third of the health that bosses did in Missile Crisis and Car Park of Shenanigans. I quit Missile Crisis halfway through and did it on e4 instead - it was no more difficult on e9, just much more time consuming.

Also, I’d like to suggest making these missions playable in groups. It’s a multiplayer game, you should be getting rid of the “solo instance” stuff, not adding more. :v: Seriously, all the missions that casual players find the most frustrating turn out to be the ones they can’t be helped through and that’s really annoying.

[PvE] Please make E1+ versions of the new scalable missions. I feel like SWL established the expectation that the story is fairly casual and accessible to everyone, and the new missions don’t follow this by requiring higher gear levels.

Probably everyone who has made it through South Africa have better than E1 gear, but I feel like casual players could easily fall short of the gear requirements for the Shambala mission. Let players choose their rewards and grind if they want, using the same design approach dungeons have.

4 Likes

[PvE][Faction Missions] I have literally no idea why Funcom went with “total drag by design” here. Are you trying to scare off the legitimately new players who actually were looking for the story-focused game that’s not as tedious to play as TSW the relaunch was supposed to - and at least in parts, did - attract?

At the bare minimum, these need a story mode for the audience SWL is allegedly targeting. Not that I believe Funcom on that anymore, myself.

1 Like

Update 2.2.1 Patch Notes (Dawn of the Morninglight) Yis

/option GUIResolutionScaling - should not undo other settings, like positioning of windows.

/reloadui - should not undo GUIResolutionScaling