Firespark arrows

Game mode: [SELECT ONE] Online official
Type of issue: [SELECT ONE] Crash | Bug
Server type: [SELECT ONE] PvP
Region: [ Please enter your server region ] us
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: No ]
Edition: [ Select one: Steam

Bug Description:

firesparks arrow that in past had property of stacking bleed, now only apply 1 bleed (tested on a thrall) without ability to stack bleed it make this arrow useless = 2 damage per sec.

Yeah, I believe it’s intended with the new changes to bleed. Witchfire arrow’s bleed is being treated like the effects of Grey One weapons as it doesn’t originate from the weapon type rather from special properties. Sucks as witchfire arrows would have been interesting with potions no longer healing bleed. They are SIGNIFICANTLY weaker now, I’m not sure how much value the offer anymore.

• Reduced the base duration of bleed effects to 8s (down from 20s). This should allow bleed effects to be shed easily in PvP while still allowing for the same damage potential in PvE as long as the effect is maintained.
  • Bleed effects applied by special weapons will no longer stack with bleed effects from combos and will no longer stack up multiple times.

yup but it’s a probKem with firespark arrow, they have no use if they enter in this limitation, and they are supposed to be high tier arrows. they have been already nerfed something like 15 months ago, if now apply only one bleed i don’t see the point to have this arrow exist.

so either it need to be removed from game, either this specific arrow need to find back it original use.

I would personally like to see it’s base damage increased if this is how it’s bleed effect is going to work. It doesn’t have to be as strong as the highest teir arrows given that it has 1 stack of bleed.

It is/was one of my favorite dismount tools, as getting bled while mounted is deadly. It will still be good for that, but a lot less threatening. Giving it some base damage/penetration could kept its usefulness intact.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.