Flying Animals Fly Free

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: US 3890

I know this was specifically addressed in the recent patch, but it appears that the animals that were taking flight before the patch are still lighter than air. Don’t misunderstand. The thralls and pets no longer take off, but there are three gazelles just to the east of Sinner’s Refuge that consistently fly straight up. They are the same three that have always taken off.

It’s not a major thing, but I thought I’d let you know.

I have a suspicion that it might be related to another bug that has thralls wearing clothes in slots were we have removed them previously, even though those clothes are not in the inventory, ie, it is stuck in a loop.

Hello @speedice, thank you for the heads up!

Would it be possible for you to provide us with the exact area or coordinates with this specific spawn?

Could you also confirm if it occurs consistently as you approach the area or they respawn?

1 Like

It happens when I run into the area on a consistent basis. If I leave the rendering area and come back, they fly again.

On the map, it is the NW corner of H4, east of the Sentinel on the north side of the river, in the open slope that leads up to the spider ravine below the Boss spider on the Plateau.

1 Like

@Hugo

Here are some shots. I found a new one this morning

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.