Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: =SERVER TYPE=
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

The foliage from trees disapears. Reloading the game doesn’t solve the problem, neither starting a new game.

Bug Reproduction:

Play Siptah map from a PS5, build and the bug is likely to occur.

4 Likes

Does that on our Ps4 Siptah server private. Sometimes on my wife’s screen other time on mine today it didn’t it is strange looks like one our screens have been through a forest fire. @MarcosC

2 Likes

On ps5 and yes… lots of yes. I play on official.

3 Likes

Yes it is wonderful.
But if you pull out a pickaxe, magically all the leaves and grass shows up instantly.

2 Likes

Found something that brings it back…stare out towards the sea and the foliage should render until you go inside a base or vault.

In my game it goes on and off in cycles by itself. At least it doesn’t stay gone…

As with every other thread I’ve seen regarding this issue, I’m going to link the previous threads where this exact issue was brought up - it can no longer be considered a relatively new issue in my opinion, it’s been happening for a good while with little to no response on the matter.

I placed a link in that thread to the previous one - and I’ll continue to keep this chain going for as long as the issue remains unaddressed. Since the game updated to 3.0, it’s been persistent, and largely ignored.

On my case, on ps5, when the foliage goes, it doesn’t go alone. Grass and other textures go with it. They come back for a while, and then they take another break. It goes like that until I reload the game. Sometimes it solves the issue for a while, sometimes it doesn’t. I hope the next patch solves the problem, because this is very annoying. Extremely so.

1 Like

I also thing that the more you play Siptah the more stable it is. I played for about an hour with no issues from log in to log out.

1 Like

Got wifey a ps5 this morning. Conan-Exi still downloading Skyrim running fine. She is very happy.

2 Likes

You did well. It’s not as good as it used to be, but it’s running better than a few weeks ago. It’s playable. Let’s hope Funcom keeps working on it.
Getting poked in the ass by an invisible king rhino is NOT funny, Funcom! :laughing:
There’s also many other great games for her to try. Ps5 is a great machine.

2 Likes

Knowing you I figure you enjoyed it. Seriously she couldn’t even play Skyrim on her ps4 initialized and blue screened over and over will go to gamestop trying to get credit for another ps5 controller. See what happens tomorrow on Conan-Exi

1 Like

I have actually uninstalled Conan Exiles so I’m unable to check, but was informed there was a recent hotfix regarding grass and foliage occlusion - can anyone confirm if this has fixed the issues with Siptah?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.