Game mode Online private (or maybe Funcom sanctioned)?
Type of issue Bug
Server type PvP
Region North America
At first I thought this was a bug that only occurred on other players’ camp fires. It is also occurring on campfires owned by the player.
Placing a stack or two of uncooked meat on the campfire and pressing Start / Play caused all of the meat to instantaneously turn into Putrid Meat, instead of cooking it.
Attempting to cook meat on the same campfire a second time has been successful.
This is a Mod-Free server named Combat_TestLive_US1_PvP
Steps to Reproduce:
- After some time has elapsed, approach the campfire and place meat upon it
- Feral Flesh and Savory Flesh were used in my last effort
- Drop your stack into the Campfire and press the Start / Play button
- If the Campfire is glitched, you will lose your stack
- If it is not glitched, it should cook properly - obviously
- Should it have been glitched; allow the fuel to burn out and re-apply both food and fuel