Meat Dissappearing From Campfires

Game mode: Online Official [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: Bug [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type PvE: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: US [Please enter your server region]

I put 13 raw Exquisite Meat into a campfire to cook it. As soon as I put the meat into the fire, it vanished. Restarting the game did not resolve the issue. The meat never reappeared. This has been happening randomly since the pet update; sometimes materials will vanish when I put them into campfires, also sometimes metal will vanish when I put it into a furnace, or other materials will vanish when I put them into a workbench. The items never reappear but are gone. They vanish instantly upon placing them or double-clicking them into the workbench or campfire.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. double click on mat such as raw meat or metal ore to place it into campfire or furnace.
  2. Watch it vanish before your eyes.
  3. Log out, log in, material never reappears. Entire stack is gone.
  4. Write bug report.

Hell there @Sand and thanks for taking the time to report this.

Could you let us know what mode you are playing (single player/offline or Online)?
If online, do you play on a Private Server or on an official server?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I have the same problem since the last update. for me, it’s only about meat. when I put it in the fire, it disappears or it turns into putrid meat in a few seconds. when I have a lot, I have the time to click on it and see the time go by too fast.
I play online, on private server.

(for shinri, sorry about that, it was me - i had to fulfil a large cooking order, and sneaked into your base to “borrow” some meat, but left you something for compost in return) - joke :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.