Forum Tutorials (and their badges)

Ok cool. Thankyou FormlessBlackVoid, I will give it a go at my earliest opportunity, and let you know if there are any hiccups.

Ps- I really love cats.

Pps- It looks like you were curious yourself @sestus2009. We could be in for gold old fashioned edumacation my friend.

start new user

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @CatBot display help.

Forgive me. the command just appears in this thread. I will stop now. Nothing to see here. :confused:

1 Like

You can message CatBot to start the tutorials directly by clicking their name or forum icon. Good luck!

2 Likes

Start new user

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @catbot display help.

Como reporto a un jugador en conan exiles?

You are currently under Secret World Legends, you’ll need to go to Conan Exiles.

1 Like

Está en Inglés, pero encontrará más información sobre cómo informar a los jugadores en CE en esta publicación.

1 Like

hello

Yes, hello!

start new user

Don’t know if you already found the answer, but the new user tutorial can be started from the “Message” section on your user profile:

CatBot is probably blocked from responding to replies via forum posts, as it can put a load on the poor little kitty’s resources. If I recall correctly, there may be a message from CatBot that arrives in your profile inbox that you can reply to to get it started.

Try asking CatBot to start the tutorial with a image from your profile inbox:

1 Like

Hi everyone I’m new in the community and I need help , I got ban and I don’t know why who can help my , thanks✌🏽

Hi who can help me ? Thanks

@catbot display help

@catbot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@catbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@catbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@catbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty. — Lao Tzu

@catbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@catbot start tutorial