Free Nudity DLC for Purchase During Preview

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. :wink:

Feel free to post evidence on the contrary. Otherwise my statement remains as fact and you remain wrong.

I can sum it up in just one word for you.

Politicians.

I rest my case. :relieved:

All I know is that I have the European game but I play in American official server. All the Americans I ve met on this server would love to have full nudity like me. So, this is hypocrisy, full nudity is not ■■■■■ but free expression. It is true that American people suffer a lot the last wear, but who didn’t? People like Trump should never decide for others, America is a symbol of liberty, a symbol of freedom, so it must be in front always.

i mean I am on PC and i have the american version of the game bought as well as playing on official servers. It says north american but my server is located in canada. But I do have the option to go full nude. Its nice every now and then. But for consoles its in the hands of microsoft and sony. As someone mentioned before the ESRB would have to rate this game for M mature or higher. Which means you’ll be asked for your ID and when a parent wants to know why and say this game is rated for mature audiences parents will freak out. But thats all avoided by disabling the nude options on consoles.

1 Like

I will move this to xbox because I think @Hugo might be able to help here.

Hugo, please note:

Hi @CRAIG, we’ll reach out to you privately to assist regarding this matter, as we’ll need to request some personal information.

1 Like

From personal experience, if politicians don’t have a leg to stand on. Its very easy to tell them to go f-- themselves.

I love Kanada, Brian Adams is my favorite. Ofcurce i am a fan of ‘waking up the neighbors’ season, not summer of 69 season, but i love evrything he sings. My best is ‘don’t drop that bomb on me’, the electric guitar in this song is omg.

You can actually see the boobs, its the vags and peens you cant see unless you cough cough set your microsoft account to say youre from the UK and then check out conan exiles on the store cough cough oh boy, excuse me.

(Seriously tho Funcom if telling people that was like, against your rules or something ill totally delete it, but alot of people dont seem to know this is an option and it doesnt seem to be against any rules or illegal or anything so i assumed its fine)

I’m from the UK…

I see it all but i’m on Steam-PC. And my steam account has me set in the USA. I have the option to go full, parital, or no nudity. I swap it up sometimes here and there. But the butts are great >_>. We should be teachin future generations theres nothing wrong with talking about whats in between the legs either.

1 Like

Well i was talking about consoles lol. Specifically xbox.

I’m on Xbox and in the UK…as already stated multiple times… No need to change my location to UK cos I’m already here…I bought the game during Preview back in 2017…back when the dlc didn’t exist. We were all told that we would receive a code or something via email to get the dlc when it came out, which, to my knowledge, no one ever received. If I bought the game now, I’d get the dlc free, as part of a bundle. Everyone gets it for free if they buy it now but all of us who helped out during Preview don’t. Hugo has asked me to take a screenshot of an invoice as proof of purchase, but I bought it digitally through the Xbox Store…hence there wouldn’t be an invoice…
I’m not particularly bothered about the dlc per se, it’s the principal. Why should people who buy the game now get the dlc free when they purchase the game but those who bought it during Preview not get it? Preview customers are being penalised. I’m sure the funds generated during Preview were appreciated…

I’m not familiar with the Xbox store, but presumably there must be some sort of official page within your account showing all of the games that you own legitimately through that platform? Would it not be possible to screenshot that as proof?

(And, good news, topics stay open till seven days after the most recent reply - so you’re back up to seven days, rather than two, for whatever that’s worth.)

Yeah, I realised and editted re. the 7 days. “Yes”, I can view my Microsoft account on-line and I’ve provided the Order Number and my Xbox ID number but it’s not possible for an Xbox to take a screenshot of on-line content. And I don’t own a pc. Even if I could get access to a pc (the public library is closed due to C19), I wouldn’t know how to take a screenshot or how to get it to Hugo (I don’t have his email address)…I’m VERY computer illiterate.

Problem 1 - getting the screenshot - could you maybe take a photo of the appropriate screen using your phone? That would at least get you one step closer.

Problem 2 - getting it to Hugo - I presume based on your comments that, despite saying they would ‘reach out to you privately’, you haven’t actually received anything (I’ve been there with companies…). I also don’t have Hugo’s email address. But, if you can get the photo as suggested above, you should at least be able to upload that here (either to this thread - which I recommend against since it presumably may include private information - or in a direct message).

I would suggest a direct message - if you left click on a person’s name, you should see a box that looks something like this (though presumably slightly different on a phone or Xbox,(whichever you are using to access the forums) -

Clicking on the blue ‘Message’ button in the top right (of the PC version…) enables you to start a message to that individual (it looks just like a normal forum topic, so if you’re anything like me you may feel like you’ve done it wrong) and it should then be possible to upload the selected photo from your phone to that direct message.

Of course, a lot of this is how it works on PC, I don’t know how the forums appear on phone or Xbox, so things may work differently.

I hope this helps.

Hugo sent me a message asking me for my Xbox ID and proof of purchase. I gave him my ID and the Purchase Order number from my Microsoft account. As for taking a photo…er, my phone is 15 years old and is just downright broken. I just don’t have a need for a phone…good idea, though.

Well, I MIGHT have sent the image Hugo requested. In my Microsoft Account, the purchase in question had a unique https address. I copied it then clicked on Hugo’s name as you suggested, clicked ‘Message’ and then clicked on the icon that looks like a mountain and selected ‘from web’ where I Pasted the https address and sent it. No idea if Hugo will receive an image or a long row of numbers and letters :joy:
Whether it works or not, thanks for all your help :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.