Full nudity DLC installed on XBOX game pass PC but cant find option in game

Hi, I have installed both Conan Exiles and the Regional Specific DLC to enable full nudity. However, I still cannot find the option to enable full nudity in game, as the slider maxes out at partial nudity. Is there a fix? Thank You! Please note that I am playing Conan Exiles as part of the XBOX GamePass on PC.

Your options are limited by the settings of the server you’re playing on. In your case it appears the server is set to partial, which means that’s the most you’ll be getting on that server.

That isn’t correct. The server’s setting is full and when I create my own server, I can only set it maximum to partial. Furthermore, the drop-down menu to enable full nudity does not appear even when I play in Singleplayer, nor does it appear in the “gameplay” tab.

well, game pass is weird … and there are quite a few people having troubles with nudity. no such issues in the PC steam version where what wotannatow explained applies without fail.

Someone in another thread mentioned that disabling their firewall allowed them to play with full nudity. No idea how and why and if it works for you or not.

is there a fix for this issue then on the gamepass?

No idea. But if you want nudity that badly, the game is pretty cheap on Steam during sales. You can try DMing the guy in the link above and ask him for more details about what did he do to make it work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.