Funcom, can we please get an update?

@den It’s been a little over a week since you acknowledged Lightning strike damage on PvP servers. Any word from the team on what’s being done and when we can expect a resolution?

Since then, as I’m sure you’re already aware, a new dupe glitch has made it’s way to the public. Any idea on when that will be resolved as well?

1 Like

Think all their attention is on hellsinger right now. Not sure why they decided to launch that game and 3.0 at same time.

Two completely separate studios. Funcom is a publisher for more than just one studio, it’s an entirely separate team working on that game.

3 Likes

There is something more pressing than LS, IMHO, at the moment that I would want them to 100% focus on and perhaps some of the other tidbits they have worked on will get released at the same time.

1 Like

If you are talking about the material + bomb duping. Yes that is horrible and needs fixed asap, but I think the LS is even faster than duping DP to wipe servers.

1 Like

Maybe but the exploit is longer lasting unless they remove all DP from inventories. LS is an adjustment to the building damage (because it should kill folks…I don’t believe anyone is wanting that removed) and the bleeding stops.

I mentioned both as they are both critical issues for the pvp community. no need to argue which is worse, they are both very bad.

2 Likes

yeah agreed. What I’m trying to figure out is where is the hidden multiplier at for LS…Den seems surprised that bases and vaults were getting broken into with LS. I do like that it does building damage but think the maximum should be a demon orb amount.

It should also just damage the top building piece, not random bottom pieces that bring it all down.

3 Likes

time investment to farm reagents + craft + any additional effects/usage/viability should be taken into consideration to place a value on damage. This should be true for everything within the game.

Well, he wasn’t posting about exploits which is explicitly against the rules so why would I?

2 Likes

Sorry, whats against the rules? Posting that there is an exploit where someone can craft unlimited bombs for next to nothing? or explaining how its done?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.