Funcom Live Services

Ok, so this is what I have just tried so I could connect to funcom live services. I was given a link by a kind member in another thread I made, so I went through it and nothing pertained to my predicament. It did have instructions for a clean install. So I followed them. This is the link:

So I moved my conan exiles folder to a different spot and tried to start the game, as it was still in my library after I moved the folder out of the default location. It would not start but gave me the chance to install it. So I went ahead and downloaded and installed 53.13gb’s.

I was worried that I would not get my DLC’s back but I did. Anyway, before I re-installed all the DLC’s I tried to run the vanilla conan with no DLC’s and no mods. I still could not connect to funcom live services. So, I re-installed all the DLC’s and gave it another try. Still no go. Could not connect.

I even tried putting my saved game files back from the previous install. That did not work either. After that I validated the files to make sure the saved files and database was not corrupt. All was fine. I tried to connect again. This time without BattlEye. It took 3 seconds to login and I got onto our private server and everything was still there. That was awesome. Still not what I wanted.

I tried to connect 4 times after that with BattlEye on and it would not let me. So I uninstalled BattlEye and re-installed it and tried again. Still nothing. Can not connect to Funcom Live Services. So, as our server (My brothers and mine) does not have BattlEye running, I can connect to it fine. If I turn on BattlEye and try to connect I can not do anything. Which means, I can’t play on the officials and all the work my brother and I have done is pretty much gone.

When is this going to be fixed please. I have done enough now to try to solve it on my end.

2 Likes