FUNCOM: Please make Sorcery actually viable, and not just a gimmick for masochists

Strazvitzya comrades, vuy ponimaetzye parroskya?

Ya nimnoga ponimao parroskya, nimnoga nimnoga.

I don’t have the faintest clue, @Cultist . Some slavic language? Polish, maybe?

Can we agree that he should translate before posting.

1 Like

russian transliteration I’m trying to teach myself a third language.

I figure with english and french that covers most of north america and western europe, russian would cover most of eastern europe.

Everybody, we’ve really fallen off topic here :rofl:
Carry on if you must.

1 Like

Well, if you knew the reality in Brazil, you would understand why I wrote what I did.
You have brilliant content creators over there who are language locked. Starting by making them feel welcome among English speakers is a step to encourage them to learn it.

I had a few Russian classes ages ago. The teacher was so hot I even tried to learn, but I had no time available, not mattering how heavenly beautiful she was. :smile:

You are right, of course. Sorry for derailing the topic. :pensive:

1 Like

Well bluntly put, the more replies the more eyes. Just like the last big…ish post I was a part of. I want more people to see this stuff about Sorcery and Corruption issues/ suggestions and perhaps start to question or get more vocal about it. I feel I’ve seen more posts recently about the topic so hopefully it’s gaining traction overall.

1 Like

We need age of sorcery chapter 4. I don’t care if it breaks the chronology.

1 Like

An idea would be a new ritual for the magic circle where the sorcerer uses let’s say something like a fragment of power and soul essence to power themselves up. It would give a buff for 5 minutes where the effects of corruption are held at bay. So full HP/Stam. I don’t think this will be long enough to run an entire dungeon or hunt someone down in PVP but could be a good way to defend your lair if you’re being raided in pvp.

I liken it to when Yoda fought Count Dooku he drew upon the force to augment his frailty then once the fight was over immediately reached for his cane.

It would be nice for funcom to even just say “were aware and looking into it” but sadly it seems we won’t even get that.

I’ve recently started playing with mods since I finally got fed up with how officials are being mismanaged. I’m finding some interesting though unintended interactions with corrupted stats and certain modded gear that’s been rather fun to play with and making me feel like they need to add more to corrupted builds.

1 Like

You took the time to respond
That proves the lie
I love you dude, keep being entertaining

1 Like

You deserve this:

I assume that’s about the same way he must take in information so I think this is fair.

1 Like

I think you actually decoded his hidden message.

1 Like

It’s nice to know that he is as thoughtful as he is. His kindness showcases his heart of gold and brings tears to my eyes.

Now I’m the one off- topic. Oof.

1 Like

:brazil: feedback spoilers @Community

Acho que a maioria já entendeu tudo acima :brain: mas como eu disse antes de atualizar para Conan Exiles age of war o jogo está trazendo as atualizações do jogo Conan Unconquered como as selas, estandartes, armaduras, balista e até mesmo o cerco “Purge”…

Acredito que teremos essa forma de ataque para ser introduzida em futuras atualizações, acertei na maioria e espero estar certo agora também para as próximas eras de conan exiles, ainda acho que essa mudança na interface pode ter algo haver com as novas interações futuras

Print: A feitiçaria “sendo lançada ou arremessada em forma de bola de mácula teleguiada com dano a vida

@Funcom_Community

1 Like

Sure, I agree. I think that people should understand what we’ve said above. It’s not so much that I think they don’t “get it” but more the fact that it’s being cast aside like a lot of other content that has just been nerfed and thrown to the waistside. If I can add towards reinforcement that it’s a problem worth addressing and Corruption gets the rework it deserves, I would be both pleased but also astonished with the result.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.