Funny Pet Names

Who’s got great ideas for pet names?

Such as: Bear Foot - White Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Greater Woff - Bear with me (funny when its on follow)

1 Like

i wished we had the same in the french translation, because currently they are all called “greater Something”.

How about The H-o-r-n-y Elephant? (Funcom didnt like that word :smile:)

Recently i had a greater panther named as on the screen, but i think after i can take him out of the water i will change it to “Pseudo seal”
https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business4/uploads/funcom/optimized/2X/a/a361dd8a4456e0413ed0739cb9cfdc36f9791e37_1_690x431.jpeg

1 Like

The young kids will read h-o-r-n-y as being about the horn, the adults will see the allusion. Thats the thing about this kind of humour. Besides, its a PG18 video game, certainly there must be room for some explicit words along with the boobs and slongs.

1 Like

Fair enough :slight_smile:

I name 3 My bears iny, miny, mo. White Tiger Host Black panther next to it Darkness. like movie which is old Val kilmer Ghost and the darkness.

I tend to breed Greater Black Panthers poozytatty’s.
They do have Greater Black Titanium balls.

Names: My First Little Poekie #xx

Rhino is “Ivory” …hopefully this is what he becomes when I kill him off after getting a Greater Rhino

The crocodile is “Toothless”.

My greater bear is “Ursa Major” and when I tame a second bear, if ordinary then he will be named “Ursa Minor”

1 Like

I have two wolves called Scooby Do and Scooby Don’t. Plus a crocodile called “In a While”

2 Likes

I have a frost wolf named UBU.
A bear named Mr Sanders.
And a panther named Panthro.
Also a boar named Boar-ring, cause that’s what he is.

i can just imagine it Shadoza…
“hold on a moment kids, mummy has to take care of something first…AHA! Take That Foul Beast!!” and you promptly chop off a monsters head lol :smiley:

• “whats that big knife youre holding mummy and what are you doing to that hyena on the floor”…
    “oh im just taking off its coat darling, it was getting a bit too hot” :slight_smile:
    why dont you run along and put your shoes on for school so youre not late.
    chop chop" :smiley:
1 Like

if the devs release a mule which can store items etc, would you call the donkey, honky? :slight_smile:

It’d have to be eeyore.

1 Like

cool :slight_smile:
and if a lady donkey, seneeyoreita :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Beasts of Burden :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My Kitten is so so cuddly too!! love love love :heart_eyes:

See us playing at the beach, all fun and giggles!

Fetch, Greater Poekie!

I had a Hyena before the Halloween event made my save unplayable, I called him Chuckles, for obvious reasons.

[FM]
Free Miners , est. 02 2017

C@P
Chipper Haze
Little Vex
The Arizer