Game Background Music For Locations Doesn't Trigger

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: Asia

Game background music for locations doesn’t trigger

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Battle or combat music works fine, sometimes.
  2. Ambient voice and sound seems fine.
  3. The main problem is that location background music, example Sepermeru and other locations didn’t trigger at all.
  4. Game is played without mods.

Conan Exiles is a great game. Sure there are lots of bugs, but I hope it will shine among other great titles out there with the bugs finally fixed. Thanks, FunCom.

3 Likes

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: misc
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

Has the same issue. Background music stopped playing after the last major update. It was playing fine before, then logging in after update, the music no longer plays in either single-player mode or multi-player mode. It is sorely missing, so please fix this as soon as possible. I play strictly in PvE, btw.

I deleted the entire folder, and reinstalled the game through Steam, but no fix. And I’m not sure how/if I can roll back to an earlier version.

Edit.

1. no mods.
  2. battle music works, intro music at the launcher before starting a game works.
  3. ambient sound, voice sounds fine.
  4. deleted entire folder and reinstalled the game didn’t solve the issue.
4 Likes

Just adding my 2 cents, everything seems to work except general background music as reported by SKaInaz and BrianDD. I have no idea how music is hooked in the dev kit, but I’ll look around.

2 Likes

Hey there,

Our team is aware of this issue and they’re on the case.
Also, @SKalNaZ and @BrianDD, welcome to our community and thanks for the feedback.

4 Likes

Thanks, Admin. Very much appreciated. Keep up the good work! :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.