Game mode: Online official Server #1020
Type of issue: Crash | Bug
Server type: PvE
Logged in on Desert totally naked
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Signed in 2 days ago with a brand new Character
- Moved my Character near the Map coordinates -2856 1040 of the sector of the Map 6F
- Placed a Fiber Bedroll
- Logged out
- Signed in today
- While the game was loading it crashed (probably caused by steam) with a DirectX error
- Fixed the DirectX and restarted the game
- Character found in the starting area totally naked
Never played before today, the character was logged out with items and stuff on the above coordinates, the game crashed while loading and after restart the game I’ve lost everything.
One of my Clan mates found my dead body on the above coordinate, repeat dead body, but I’ve actually never fought and I didn’t see anything (my game just crashed).
He managed to loot my stuff for good, but my Character is now on the Desert.
Is possible to move my character back to the same coordinate as the above mentioned? You should have an activity log that should explain what happen because I cannot!