Game crashes soon after loading into official server. Occasional Corrupt Data?

I played this game a little bit in early access but didn’t really get into it until I think right around the Aquilonian dlc, at that time in single player I could build a practical city and populate it with more than a dozen thralls without a single hiccup or loss in performance. I left the game again for a time and returned post pets update or maybe even mounts update and right away I noticed a huge loss of performance, lag, the world and npcs taking forever to render or not rendering at all as well as sudden crashes, even if I made a simple minimalistic base or anytime I was in the north or jungle. Update 41 for me simply amplified these existing problems 100 fold.

I honestly believe if you truly want to fix the game on this platform you need to revisit the pets and mounts updates as this to me seems to be where the initial problems started.

Parity: The state or condition of being equal!

August 20th update 41 drops on the Xbox platform and is immediately discovered to be completly broken, people voice their concerns on developers customer support forums which are ignored for 2 weeks.

August 28th update 41 is released on ps4, a few bugs are immediately reported but for the most part the game seems stable and playable.

Sept 7th patch is ready for console that has been down for 2 weeks plus but not for console that is still playable but has had a few bugs to contend with for a weeks time. However developer won’t release said patch.

Im sorry not trying to be rude but I fail to see any parity in that situation. And don’t bother suspending my account again I will not be posting anymore comments on your forums. To be honest its more productive banging your head against a brick wall.

Edit: Btw you are going to reimburse everybody for their server time due to this decision correct?

I have to agree relating parity. PS4 came a week after Xbox. It broke the Xbox gameflow, not the PS4. Holding back the Hotfix for XBox does not seem to be conveniant here.

Parity of version, @tpblue. We understand the frustration, but we’ll have to ask you to bring it down a notch.

Should you wish to seek reimbursement of server time, do contact G-Portal about your particular situation since we do not handle private servers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.