Game Crashing as soon as you launch it

Hi yall. so im at a lost here… ive been playing the game for a few weeks now and i took a few days off from it. i got on the other day and once i hit the launch button it shuts the game down100%… idk what to do… drivers are all updated, ive delete the game and reinstalled it. my files shows no error. i wanna play my game and cant… what else can i do… :frowning:

Greetings DontMindMe!
Welcome to our forums and thank you for reporting your situation regarding the game crashing.

In order for our team to properly assess the issue, could you please let us know if you are playing on an Official Server or Private Server please? In case you are playing on a Private Server, are you perhaps using mods?

Additionaly, does any error message appear when the game crashes?

Thank you in advance!

Me too, game crashes a minute or so after login then tells me they can’t authenticate.

Hi I am having the same issue. When I load up the game I instantly get a fatal error. I have no mods and have checked every possible solution and nothing has changed. I have tried installing new updates on windows, uninstalling windows updates, drivers whether it is GPU or CPU, installing pre-requisites and others and still nothing has changed. I am able to load the game up join a server (I only play official) and then after a bit my game will just crash and shut down for no reason. The only thing that I get told is at the start where it says fatal error and that is it.

I’ve not been able to get into the Siptah servers since 3.0; 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 patches have not fixed it. And my base and all my thralls are about to disappear because I can’t load in. Ps4

I just created a forum account to complain about this. Just imagine. 3 years in which there were minor glitches i never cared about. Honestly, the art team at Funcom is KILLING IT. great job so far on dlc’s and now the bazaar items. The customer support provide their answers as well as they can but we all know nothing is really up to them, their job is to keep us content until things change for the better. Even the thing everyone complained about, the bazaar prices. i get it. they need to have what to invest in order to improve the game, nothing but great job so far.

I would like to point out i got the steam bundles for myself, my ex, my curent girlfriend, my brother and my sister with all dlc’s. i spent on the limited possible transactions in conan more than i spent on any other “games as a service” model games. Now that 3.0 is out, it’s great content. how about i can play the fu… game i payed so much for? i don’t care, about your “authentication”, i don’t care about your stupid corrupted files and bug reports. i crashed and got booted since 3.0 came more than i did in 3 years. What gives? oh and another annoying glitch that was rare, super rare and now is on a daily basis. is the one where potions randomly become unusable. This happens on pc on official, private servers and private modded servers. internet and server ping are good. there are no repro steps unfortunately. it’s random but it does happen

Greetings Ghost1!
Thank you for reporting the situation happening with you as well.

Could you DM me your game world’s save file, in order for our team to take a look please?

Thank you in advance!

I am not sure where or what the game world’s save file is but I will post what the crashreporter says if that helps.
[2022-09-21 21:51:48.617 #0] [SGID:0; TID:28908] IMPORTANT: CrashReporter - CrashGUID:UE4CC-Windows-7F8EC415450B6A99405E0EA8F536913F_0000
[2022-09-21 21:51:48.617 #0] [SGID:0; TID:28908] IMPORTANT: CrashReporter - DebugSymbols:…....\Engine\Intermediate\Symbols
[2022-09-21 21:51:48.779 #0] [SGID:0; TID:28908] IMPORTANT: CrashReporter - CrashReporterApplication Started
[2022-09-21 21:51:48.783 #0] [SGID:0; TID:28908] IMPORTANT: CrashReporter - Searching for crash reports in ‘C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Conan Exiles/ConanSandbox/Saved/Logs/UE4CC-Windows-7F8EC415450B6A99405E0EA8F536913F_0000’

That was in the crash report. There was no problem with the driver and I haven’t changed or updated my graphics driver so no idea why this has happened.

DebugString: GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter FoundDriverCount:0

I have now been raided because of this awful bug. Having to put it in safe terms because I can’t even load the game up without the fatal error. I have given this game so many tries with all of the awful flaws and bugs but it really does make you think why you bought the game.

For my case, I’m playing on a Private Server.

Since Sorcery Update, the game doesn’t launch. I play under Steam, the first time, the Funcom launcher start and when I click to start the game, the launcher close and after few second, the game is over on Steam. The second time, the Funcom launcher doesn’t appear and the game never start.

I play on a PC I7 920 2,67Ghz with RAM 12Go and a Graphical Card Radeon RX 580 Séries. I have no Mods installed. I erase and re-install two times the game and I always have the same problem.

Best Regards

Thank you for this Ghost1!

In order to send us your game world’s save file, all you have to do is go to the following game’s folder \Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved and search for the one file that says ‘‘game’’ (however if you’re playing on siptah the file will be named ‘‘dlc_siptah’’).

Copy that file and send it to me through a private message in order for your team to take a look please!

Thank you in advance!