Game keeps crashing help?!?!?!?

Game mode: [Online | official mp
Problem: [Crash
Region: usa

Official 2576 keeps crashing was working fine last night now I cant play without the game crashing and sending me to the dashboard

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.be me
2.log in
3.wait about 7-20 seconds then crashes
4.have fully hard reset my router modem and xbox it not on my end

Hi Rk_gamer and welcome to the forums. Have you tried the known workaround:

Quote:
Try singleplayer offline (won t work unless its offline mode), move a character for like 2 -3 seconds in order to allow the game to load, exit to menu, then play online.
Unquote

2 Likes

Hi have the same problem. 2 months ago the first crash. New game started.
Now crash again in co-op and offline mode. Game loads about 15sec. Sound sets off. Break away from the game and land in the XBOX menu. My Profilname on XBox is Salamander 19

then do what @Narelle said above and let us know if that solved it

Hey there!

Does the game crash during loading or after?

Do you recall the area where your characted had exited the game from, and how many buildings and thralls were in the vicinity?

If it crashes during loading even in singleplayer only ( no coop ), please try connecting to an online server instead, letting everything load up, then switching to singleplayer.

You could also try running the network connection test in Xbox settings, as it has been reported to help in some cases.

Hi Hugo,
yes crash by loading. My Charakter is in my Basis with many buildings, Deko and slaves.
I logged on to the official server then single player (A) and loading crash

Network is ok. Highspeed 300mbit/sec.

Even if the network says it’s okay and everything else about the Xbox is running smoothly with the network, you should still click the test network button in settings. If you haven’t already.

everything checked.
Network: ok
NAT: ok
Router: UPnP for XBox free
Could Funcom test the score?
I will not start a new game until the cause is known.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.