Game mysterious disappears from Steam

Game mode: —
Type of issue: Other
Server type: —
Region:—
Mods?: —
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Well there was somebody reporting this already but i guess i may do it more visible with actual problem that bothers me now…
I will start with saying this thing is happening like half year now, but based on thing that my pc is broken after microsoft windows update and is self restarting randomly i thinked it may be based on that - like, some hard drive memory sequence may be corrupted but that is false : because so far conan is actually only game that do that in my steam library after turning pc on and steam… ( also tryed workaurounds from steam supps, did not helped )…

So about thing - conan somehow delete himself from steam like uninstalling, but its not uninstalled, it has memomy data in the folder, and i can even set uninstall in manager, but i cant start it from steam until i redownload it…

1. Screen how it looks in steam

as u see i need to redownload the game fully even it still are on my PC

there u can see the game IS on PC

1. even it is on steam folder all OK

2. But to play it i need ro do this instead and wait 2 hours almost ± each day when i try to play conan, not always tho, but when steam ask login and after i see conan is missing …

Expected Behavior:

Game staying in library after installing ( this by the way started with Siptah DLC only ) tho even before i had pc like i have now,… i did reinstall and vertify but still it disappears randomly but most times when steam asks log in info…

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3
  4. Etc.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.