Game, Players, NPCs lags on Online private servers. Can not connect to Online official servers. My PING and FPS are OK

Game mode:: Online official | Online private
Type of issue:: Performance
Server type: PvP
Region:: EU

When I play any server I have this type of weird lags. It is impossible to play PVP when every player, NPCs are lagging. I dont know how to fix. Also I can not connect to any Online official servers.
Please help.

lags video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zSI4_P7T38&feature=youtu.be

internet:
PC:
CPU: AMD Ryzen5 2600
GPU: AMD Radeon 580 8GB Driver: Radeon Software Version 20.1.3
RAM: 16GB
WINDOWS 10 64bit

I was getting this Fatel error:
[File:E:\branch_exiles-live\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 181]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost.
(Error:0x887A0006 - ‘HUNG’)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
When I log in to server.

And what’s the problem? It is clearly written that the video card disappears during the game. The so-called “lag” is not really a lag, but serious problems with the video card, possibly overheating. Conan is one of two games I have that is able to “boil” any video card. 970-1070ti-2080 - regardless of performance, the temperature is always at maximum.

@VadimAleks Hello. Thanks for reply. I have 90 hours in game and game was running fine. This problem started happening recently 3 days ago. I verified integrity and reinstalled the game and problem still occurres.
I think the problem would start happening sooner if the problem was because of graphic card.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.