Game still broken host keeps disconnecting please test the patches before implementation

do you guys test these patches before you put them out? this is 27 gigs in the last 2 weeks of patches that have done nothing but make the game more unplayable. I see the stamina glitch got patched 2 patches ago and you made bodies stay in the game which has caused nothing but problems but nothing else seemed to work as far as the crashing/lagging/not being able to connect in fact it all just got worse, QUIT PATCHING THE THINGS THAT BENEFIT US UNTIL YOU GET THE GAME TO RUN WITHOUT CRASHING CONSTANTLY! Every thing that you guys are doing is seriously becoming a joke at this point, every time you throw out a 9 gig patch thats 9$ i gotta pay to download it is funcom gonna pay for that since none of these patches work? i dont think so. Also there is no reason to send out a 9 gig patch for the small things you guys “fix” quit being lazy and make the right sized packages to download. I know this probably wont be read or get a reply from anyone that works at funcom because thats how they do business, and if i do get a reply it will not address anything i have said. where is a phone number for funcom in the united states? cant find it anywhere i wonder why.

1 Like

Your expecting to much

1 Like

i know lol but it makes me feel better :japanese_goblin: