Gamebreaking Single Player issue PS4Pro

I was making a video for my niece and had crafted a giant heart in the sky. And as the hours rolled by I was starting to panic. lol me

Anyway, like I said there’s got to be some way* to go back to before the thing that caused the crash. If I weren’t in Raid Window right now I’d be looking into it.

* Non-jump-through-hoops way, like maybe via a cloud save.

That’s beyond me man. I’m not real technical. I’ll just try to log back in if I see an update until then I’m done with this game

So it happened again! this time with a much smaller base.

The crash happened after placing palisades around my castle.
But get this: I immediatly closed the game and downloaded my previous save from the PSNs cloud save servers. the old saved dates about 24h earlier than the current one. I build a few things since that old save so the base is a bit smaller than before.

BUT: That safe doesnt work anymore either. so basically there is NO WAY to save at least part of your progress even if you have an old save.

I AM F******* DONE WITH THIS ALPHA TEST STAGE GAME.
IF I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK SOMEHOW I WOULD DO THAT IMMEDIATLY.

I have two friends who wanted to get this game this week but i urged them NOT to do spend their money on it and they agreed.
I urge EVERYONE to not buy this at least right now and wait a couple months and follow patch-notes instead…