Gate status after daily server restart

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: US

After daily server restart my gates are always messed up, I live in a canyon passage and built some walls / gates enclosing my base for Purge defence. I disable auto close and keep them open during day, but I close them at night, before I log out for Purge defences (I also have elevators in case they are closed so nobody has to walk around it)

But their status always random after the server restarts. Sometimes auto close has changed, sometimes they are closed when I left them open… its always a pain!! Last night I got Purged so it was safe to leave them open for the night… after server restart the all 4 gates were CLOSED, 2 of them reverted back to “Auto close” while the other two kept the “Disable auto close” feature.

Gates need to reflect the state they used to be before daily server restart. There is certainly a problem on this feature and they usually reload not the way they used to be, same goes for Drawbridges, they are usually messed up as well.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.