Get killed while in loading screen

Game mode: [Online | PvE or PvP]
Problem: [get killed while in loading screen]
Region: [eu - but it is worldwide]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. For PvE jump into the Well of Skelos without a thrall and dont kill the guardians at the entrance
  2. Leave the dungeon
  3. Get killed by T3 fighters while game loads

For PvP: use Obelisk and get killed while game loads by campers lurking at Obelisks.

Make the character invincible for some time while/after loading, If you cannot fix it otherwise. And as soon as you attack, the invincibility is turned off (no abusing in PvP). This isnt that hard to fix…

3 Likes

I’ve been experiencing something similar on an official PVE server. While warping to the Unnamed City obelisk, my character will take damage from skeletons, etc. while I still am looking at a loading screen and before I regain control.

1 Like

This issue has been around forever.

I remember over a year ago getting killed by silent legion warriors while teleporting to the Black Keep obelisk.

Unfortunately, I don’t think this will ever be fixed.

In PVE, you can also get killed by the cats when teleporting to the forest. I always wondered who the genius of game design and balance was that decided it was a good idea to place enemies near warp points and load screens. This issue should have been obvious from the planning stages.

The best way I have found to deal with it is to just bring a thrall with you. They will usually kill the enemies or at least draw away enough aggro to let you survive the encounter.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.