Getting stuck in enemy faces causing unfair death

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: EU
Mods?: NO
Edition: Gamepass

Bug Description:

Everytime I fight an enemy with a horn on its face I get stuck inside it’s face and it just smacks me until I die. Spent like 20 minutes fighting a black rhino for demon blood only to get stuck inside it’s face when it had 5% hp left and I get killed unfairly and sent back to my base only for it’s health to reset so all my hard work just goes out the window.

Expected Behavior:

Enemy hit’s me and I don’t get stuck in it’s hurtbox completely unable to move!

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Just let a rhino hit you with it’s horn and you get stuck.

Hi,

This is a known issue.
It is best to always attack rhinos from the rear (and try to stay there). Good Luck!

P.s. Unfortunately I don’t think the black rhino boss gives demon blood.

Spam jump when you get stuck into a rhino, that works for me. Hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

As mentioned by others, this is a known and annoying issue. It is not limited to Rhinos, but is most apparent with them.

Carrying a katana as a backup weapon may help as you can use the heavy charged slash/dash attack to move out of the entrapment. Also works for most times when thralls or horses block you into a location.

1 Like

Yep, this bug has existed since the dawn of the game and since it’s still in existence to this day, will most likely never get fixed. However, as some have pointed out, there are a few options to escaping that unfair death.

Spam jumping does work, at least for me and I would assume the Katana heavy attack dash also works as it ignores collision detection.

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Our team is aware of this issue and working on it.

Please keep an eye out for it on future Patch notes. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.