Greater Wheel of Pain

Game mode: [Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [Solo-Player]
Region: [Americas]

After Update 34, my Greater Wheel of Pain reset all current thralls in the wheel back to 0% complete. In addition, logging in day after day, the progress was reset to 0% and the thrall icons are now sacks (in the inventory) and/or I do not see the icon in the Queue.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place thralls in Greater Wheel and turn on the wheel
  2. Notice Sacks for icons or icons missing (queue only)
  3. Notice progress keeps resetting.

Thank you for the report. :slight_smile: This is a known issue and we’re currently investigating the cause.

I have tried the following:

Turning off all mods
Taking food out and putting it back into the Wheel
Turning the wheel off and then on

The one thing that I do not think I did was remove the food and turn it off at the same time since there is still food being used in the queue.

Later today I will remove the food and let the food in the queue run out of time and the place the food back into the wheel and turn it back on again.

1 Like

Any information is helpful :slight_smile: I’ve tried reproducing this myself and couldn’t, but our QA folks will certainly keep trying :slight_smile:

I removed the mods (again).
Removed all cooked food used as fuel in the wheel.
I let the last piece of food burn down until the wheel turned off.
I replaced the cooked food and turned the wheel back on to break the thrall.

The thrall that was in the wheel at the beginning of the process was still continuing to be broken and it appears that after I did all of the steps above that the wheel is functioning with the except that all thralls look like sacks.

It is not just the wheel that shows the sacks. Thrall Pot, all artisan benches (blacksmith, carpenter, etc) all show sacks instead of the actual thrall icon.

Just want to follow up with a question to see if I got it all straight: new thralls would begin to break as normal, but the thrall you had in the wheel from before won’t start the process. Is that correct? :slight_smile:

Originally the thralls that were in the wheel prior to the update restarted the breaking process. Since some of the thrall in the queue either showed as a sack or did not even show as any icon it was hard to tell which thralls were breaking, if at all. Thralls in the wheel at the time were all Forgotten Tribe - Dalinisa Snowhunter, Cimmerian Berserker x4, Cimmerian Smelter II, Cimmerian Alchemist II

I finally got frustrated and pulled them all out of the wheel (destroying them). I have since started to reload the wheel. Since I am playing Solo-Player, it appears the new thralls are breaking, but just taking their sweet time, which makes sense since there is no server online when I am out of the game.

Thank you again for your patience. We’re still working on building a test case so we can prevent this from happening again.

No worries. It just gives me more of a reason to thrall hunt near the mound of the dead!
:hammer_and_pick:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.