Grey harpies in elder vault

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Other
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Not sure if this is a bug, but feels like it is…

Grey harpies in the Votary of the Harpies vault hit me for nearly 400hp damage with 57% mitigation, and take my entire stamina bar with their feather spikes ranged attack. This hits harder than any 3-skull boss I have encountered on either map - heck, it hits harder than the Arena Champion! - plus the huge stamina drain, and they don’t even have boss skulls.

Did someone add an extra 0 in their damage calculations here?

Expected Behavior:

Grey harpy trash mobs probably should not hit harder than 3-skull bosses.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Enter the Votary of the Harpy vault
  2. Get destroyed by grey harpies
  3. Be like, wtf???

Greetings,

Thank you for letting us know. We’ll ask the team to evaluate if that’s intended or not.

Please let us know if you encounter any other issues on our Lands.

I kinda writed about 10 min text on this report, but now i am thinking that either u misspelled actual vault name or i did not understand something

`1) Harpies has 3 types, white dark and grey

• The thing u said about damage if u wear heavy armour, do WHITE ones not grey, grey are actual weak and never hit on instant death…
  • Second thing is : use dodge on opposite side , yes they hit on instadeath, but this is why vaults are level 60… and by the way thats not HIT damage but throw damage or something like that, those harpies attack as ranged enemies by throwing 10 spikes at u, in row, like mini machine gun, if u cant dodge it, u wont die from 4 hits, but those feathers are up to 10 ‘‘spikes’’ it means well - try go to judge, he also will kill u if he hits u 3 times… harpies aint so strong, just when they shoot wall of weathers u basically getting hit 5 times in second and thats how u die… :smiley: atleast that how i die there everytime but never on grey ones, only white ones…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.