Griefing in PvE?

Good, thanks for report including a screenshot!

Now we must make sure (as I did with unkillable thralls matter) that this gets noticed by the devs, so they can fix it or tell us how decay mechanic would / should fix it.

Of course, it sucks and those who did deserve…deserve what they got, a sheetty life that fuels their trolish / griefer moods haha.

PS: I wanna know because I already found an “abandoned” campfire, with the red letters of “demolished” but it didnt allow me to demolish it (like before) and I wouldnt mind at all exactly knowing how decay affects that.

Can we only demolish structures once decayed, as I’ve done with many structures, holding E and demolishing everything at once?

I did witness many floating crafting stations to despawn (pre release) as I walked around on a semi dead server. That only affects floating stations, but what about shrines / campfires / torches etc?

Do those only get removed by Purges? If so, with the info I have on purges, they wont be able to clean a spread of those structures, as they focus on a base? Need more info devs :stuck_out_tongue:

First if someone is surprised by PvE griefing welcome to the internet it must be your first day, it’s only going to get scarier from here.

The Purge is a thing on PvE servers if you are not building walls to keep out other players and thinking about defence and preparing for defence you will lose all your stuff the first time you are purged. I built my first base in a low level purge area and started building supplies safely for my second walled base which will require 3500 building pieces 3000 of which will be just for the tier two walls around the make structure. And I’ve been slowly collecting level 3 archers to man those walls. After I am purged the first time I will look at what did and didn’t work and then build better.

Basically in a game like this the only griefing that should be much of an issue is players that build walls blocking the starting area high enough starting characters can’t climb. Or Foundation spamming, which will decay over time. If you build a repair hammer you can see how long till they decay

1 Like

were pretty chill on the topic here. everyone knows that griefing is a thing. we just discussing stuff

2 Likes