GSP's Christmas 2020 Brainstorming thread (AO)

I know it seems too early, but it’s time for some Christmas brainstorming. For the next two weeks, I’ll be collecting ideas at GridStream parties and here and posting them on GSP’s forum. GSP folks will help me put them in some semblance of order, and I’ll put a little more detail into our favorites, with reference images where appropriate. Then I send the whole list off to FC roughly two months before the event, hopefully around the time they patch in whatever’s new for Halloween and start planning Christmas.

Posting the official list on the GSP forums and linking to it from the AO and SWL forums worked well so far, so let’s go with that again. On the GSP forums, I don’t have to worry about dividing the list between AO and SWL, and the post length and editing restrictions are much looser, so I can manage the list better as ideas come in.

If you’d like to see what’s already in the list, the thread is at http://forums.gridstream.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29906. You can add to it there if you have a GSP forum account. If not, just reply to this thread and I’ll copy it over there. Or come to a show and chat about it. That’s always preferred because batting the ideas around first often makes them better, or at least clearer.

Once I’ve finalized the list, I’ll post the whole thing here too, but separated into AO and SWL posts.

And yes, you can always just post your own suggestion any time you want, but I find that these threads, especially the discussions of them at parties, bring up a lot more ideas and more of them actually get posted in a big pile FC can more easily find. So let’s hear it. What do you want Santa Leet to bring you this year?

Wreathe Back Pack

Reindeer Hover-bike

Santa Face (like the eye-patch one) but with a mask.

Dancing Nutcracker, Ballerina, & Mouse King.

Leet pet as the Mouse King

1 Like