Halloween costume ideas 2019

hii everyone!
Usually, I buy a new costume every year for Halloween but this time I want to make costume myself so do you have any Halloween costume ideas 2019? I want something different.

You could always dress as my in game character. Horse mask, fairy wings, bare chest, speedo

Cheerful pink candy fairy in an 80s sports leotard.

What? Nobody actually does that for Halloween, so it’s absolutely different!

You could check how many dr who fans live around you XD Would be something not outragous hard that still would be diffrent.

1 Like

I vote for Wendigo.

2 Likes

@TeaThief has done some amazing Secret World costumes, if you’re looking SWL ideas and want to see if they’re willing to have ideas bounced off. Others have, too, but this has been fairly easy to find:

3 Likes

Hmm, nice that you joined the forums just to share this with us :slight_smile:

You mean these guys?

2 Likes

Damn

1 Like

Probably :slight_smile: You’d think someone marketing to players of a game about conspiracy theories would put a little more oomph into it.

I’m wracking my brains about what to dress up as this Halloween, but I’m pretty sure I would get arrested if I answered the door as either Harley Quinn or @Leogrim 's suggestion.

My beard rather spoils the look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems legit. I’m gonna order something from them Right Now!

1 Like

Nah, beards never spoil a look, merely make them more awesome :smiley: You’d need to make sure it’s well conditioned though, don’t want an unkempt beard!

1 Like