Halloween ideas 2019

Hello everyone are you ready for Halloween 2019??

5 Likes

Please not again …

1 Like

What happened last time?

Halloween Event: Moon like a skull, strange lighting and meteors everywhere (not starmetal ones, but with other goodies, in the beginning too valuable goodies :wink:).
The lighting put off some players…

3 Likes

Except some rare legendaries from UC or chest, what has any value in that game, except you get >10k of it?

There were lots of skeleton keys found in the meteors, at first. So legendaries, indeed :wink:

2 Likes

I would like to see them maybe throw in a special feat for decorations or something of that nature. Something that we can only get during that time.

1 Like

Personally I liked the event last time (though it did run too long), but I can see how it might have been too dark on some monitor configurations. I’d be all in favor of a new event, shorter in duration, with a new twist.

3 Likes

I could do with a week since i have kids and don’t always have time to get on

2 Likes

Please for the love of all that is good in Conan, don’t run that god awful color 24/7. If you are going to change the lighting, PLEASE only do it in the NIGHT cycle of the game. Give us a break in the daytime. Xbox was stuck for a long time until the patch finally worked to get rid of it. :rage:

2 Likes

For a suggestion, how about the Purge meter fill rate speed is tripled and no decay on it. Now that would be something. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Maybe a Halloween specific purge of some sort

2 Likes

Absolutely rare thralls would be amazing in all areas i think

2 Likes

I suggest ;

Purges based on traditional halloween spooks (ghosts, werewolves, mummies, devils)

Hauntings of bases( spectral visitors, poltergeist activity)

Thralls named for various recognizable villains ( Victor Frankenstein, Vlad Dracula, Jekyll and Hyde, La Llorona)

Warren Zevons ’ Werewolves of London’ playing on loop in the vicinity of Dogs of the Desert camps.

10 Likes

Yeah I quite agree on every point there.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree with inspired named thralls and Halloween themed decorations, if they would let us keep them! My herbal witch cottage could desperately use a broom!!
Would love to see the moon being a skull, that must have been great. Weird light all the time, not so sure about, would get tedious to the eye. Maybe make the purple torch a addition instead of constant night light.
You could also add in some new recipes and ingredients, I mean… the dry climate of the lands is rather good for pumpkins if I do say so myself… wink wink :wink:

3 Likes

Personally I would love to have a Monty Python themed event for Halloween (temporary of course). Most of you all know I am a big fan by now, so this should come as no surprise. Just think of the possibilities; adventuring to the Overture theme song, a Merchant dedicated to selling rocks, harvestable shrubberies…

4 Likes

I would like it to be too dark to see so we have to use torches all the time

Lol just kidding! But maybe a sick world boss that is “the great pumpkin”. Or maybe the grim reaper and you learn how to make his scythe!

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with spitballing. I’d love it if T3 (sticky brick/steel) and Basics came down on meteors. The twist is this year, some of the camps are Infected.

The Infected can be harvested like an Elite (croc/rocknose/etc), but there’s a chance they could drop the magic stuff. Legendaries, keys, goodies.