Hammer Thag never drop

I’ve done a Wine Cellar dungeon more than 50 times and I couldn’t drop the thag hammer, is this hammer still dropping or was it removed? the scythe and the mace have already taken more than 5… Play in pve 4520

1 Like

got it in my 1st try in a new server…
its just rng
do not stop trying!!!

also when u get multiple stuff from there , trade em for someone who may have more thag hammers and no khari recipes (for example) :wink:

1 Like

Tbh, I never farm it too :grin:.
In a server that I play with @Marcospt he told me that this hammer exists, I didn’t knew it :person_facepalming:t3:. Wine cellar drops are disappointing when it comes to rare legendary drops, you may spend months in there and not collect pristine and thag weapons. They should be a bit easier, after all not all of them are super you know :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Well that’s good that you have know flat toes or foot for that matter. If the range says 15% you could roll the dice a thousand times and get nothing or that’s all you get I went long ago 6 to 7 weeks about 4 hours a day for craftsmen thrall’s and never seen one anywhere on map it was just poor poor luck so there is know way to guarantee a drop just keep trying. But if the hammer doesn’t drop then kill thag and drop some moves and beats on his floor

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.