Hanuman's Grotto bug with main boss

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug, possible undermesh bug.
Server type: PvE
Region: Americas

In trying out the new Hanuman’s grotto area ran into a 3 skull boss at the end, can’t remember the name since I only saw him for a min or two. Started fighting him then moved near the back part of the cave to get my thrall to warp in and help with the fight. As is common with thrall AI he dident seem to know how to attack him. I went back in the water to get away from the boss and do some healing at which point my thrall started fighting him. After a min he pushed my thrall into the water and before I could get back on land the boss began swiming across the water and vanished near a group of rocks. I got back on land and ran around to try to get my Thrall back near me and I discovered I could hear combat from somewhere, looked around to find where they were fighting and apparently the Boss warped outside the cave mesh and so did my thrall to fight him. Not sure how consistently this happens but i’m going to keep testing it to see what happens once he moves back to the area he’s supposed to be at.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Go into Hanuman’s Grotto, to the Boss at the end. With a thrall.
2.Get into combat.
3.Run into the water just before the end area.
4.When thrall gets pushed into water the Boss will try to follow and warp thru the map mesh outside the walls of the cave.

Hey @Rangerman

Thanks for your feedback. We’ll send note to our team about pesky teleporting bosses.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.