Harvest directly into bearers

Sorry for going off topic with my original response, I got sidetracked. What I should have said is: I don’t find it difficult to put materials on a Thrall myself. I actually prefer it that way, but I can see why some players might want it automated and if it can be on/off then it won’t bother players who don’t want it.

2 Likes

Automation is always good, unless its afking.

+1 for this idea

2 Likes

I am all for it. Give the different followers different abilities…

Start with the bearer, who by the way is still a Kellner (waiter) in german because someone doesnt know how to google-translate, continue with a “stop dancing when following-option” for dancers and finish with the Pets.

Have a great day folks…

2 Likes

Bumping the topic so it doesn’t die yet. I normally don’t do this, but Hugo said in another thread that this is the best time to post all follower-related suggestions:

1 Like

I might want to add to this is that perhaps to change the encumbrance perk of 50 to that any pack animal/bearer that is following you receive all loot you harvest / loot thus making you the best at harvest in addition to that your follower inventory doubles to what it was used to be carrying and perhaps a new option during loot be send to follower if E interact to grab something oh but if you were to drop the encumbrance stat then any loot you had on the bearer / pack animal will be dropped to the ground. Call this perk Bond of the gatherer thus best of both world and give more reason to plan out how a character should be used and to bring that in to be mainstream in the survival world

+1, lets not let this idea die.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.