Maybe a Pack Mule?

I would love it if you could have a pack mule . You could use it to bolster your carrying of items. Have it follow you alone with your things on its back.

You could have other creatures to carry as well.

2 Likes

Camels already exist, and they’re good pack animals.

And of course, we have bearer thralls.

2 Likes

Yeah, but they smell really bad and try to spit on you a lot.

And the camels also do the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Dont worry Glurin, Conan being as wise as he is has show us how to defuse a situation where a camel spits on you.

3 Likes

Yeah currently T4 bearers have more HP than anyone else, but I have a feeling that’ll be changed at some point.

The 9900 feels a bit too much, yes. Sure, they don’t know how to fight, but they can wear the same armor as everyone else, so if all you need is a tank, a Bearer thrall is the way to go. It’s great that they’re useful even without epic heavy armor, but they might still be surviveable if they had, say, 2/3 of their current hitpoints.

I have the same mule as Chaonike, and similarly equipped too - although my Fairin is wearing green and carries a dragonbone weapon.

Supported, for Immersion.

Pack mule and camel please.

I finally remembered to try this in-game yesterday.

I was disappointed to find out there was no hidden achievement/journey step for “punch a camel”.

I havent punched a camel in CE yet. But I have punched my fair share of horses in Red Dead Redemption 2. Usually after I try to search their saddle bags and then they kick me.

Oh and I agree. That along with his prayer to Crom were classic moments in cinema history. Best…Prayer…Ever!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.