Have a question about free content updates

I play single player on xbox one. If I beat all current content on conan exiles and deside to no free my exile. Will I still be able to play any future content that they add or will I have to make a new character in order for the new content to show up? I dont want to have to start all over just to play new content if I dont have to.

So long as you don’t free your exile by completing the main storyline, your character can still play all of the new content. No worries.

3 Likes

Thanks. I love the game. Just don’t like having to restart if I dont have to

I completely understand.

One more question I hope maybe you know. Do they plan on adding new story content?

To be honest, I’ve been absent from the forum and the dev streams for the last few months, so I’m a little behind.

With respect to the main get the bracelet off I think that is what it is. However there continue to add dungeons, lorestores, DLC content, etc to continuously enrich the Exiled lands. In December we should see mounted travel and combat.

I’m sure others can chime in and fill in anything I’m missing. :grin:

Again thank you. I will wait and see if anyone else will chime in on this subject :grin:

Possibly. They discussed adding lorestones and similar to old existing dungeons in a recent stream. But quests or similar role-playing game content is probably not in the works because that’s not what the game is for.

2 Likes

Lorestones’ve been add ? Is it the reason when I decided to do the Journey Steps : Discover all the Lemurian Lorestones, I visited each 13 of them one after another et didn’t validated that Journey step ? Is there more than 13 now ?

I believe that’s just a persistent bug in the journey step. Admittedly, I haven’t gone and checked - it’s possible that there are more than 13.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.