Have regional DLC installed but no nudity option in settings

Game mode: Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: Europe
Mods?: No
Edition: Game Pass

Bug Description:

I have conan exiles installed from game pass, and it says the regional DLC is included, although there is no option for nudity and there is none ingame- whereas both of my friends on the same official server, and exact same gamepass edition as me do have this?

1 Like

@CodeMage do you have any information on this I thought p/c did not have restrictions.

I have the Steam edition of Conan Exiles, so I don’t know what “regional DLC” is. The Steam edition doesn’t have any restrictions, but I don’t know if the Game Pass edition has them.

What I dont understand what is different/what im missing from my installation of conan compared to my friends who have the exact same game pass and supposed installation as me

The DLC is downloaded on my machine like this - but clearly not being used in the game?

I tried copying these files into my main installation folder in the correct location but didnt change anything - is there a way to force it to load .pak .sig files?

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no clue about how the Game Pass edition works, so I don’t even know where to start when it comes to diagnosing your issue.

However, I know a few people on the forums who know more than I do, so I hope that @Narelle, @Multigun, and @Barnes will forgive me for tagging them in. Maybe one of them knows more.

No experience with Xbox either but I read this the other day:

1 Like

Tried the above; even tried reinstalling the entire game without windows defender and no difference…

tried starting without battleeye and no difference either

The only difference between me and my other 2 friends using game pass is that they played the game a while back - albiet they reinstalled the game recently - could there be a hidden config setting that needs changing?

tried rechucking the dlc .pak and .sig back into conansandbox>content>paks again and no avail

Ive also found multiple other threads about this issue

Funcom please advise??? the game pass is just left in an unfinished state?

I have the game pass version and I can confirm that I can see partial nudity (which I think OP is having an issue with).

The regional DLC is the pack that allows partial nudity, but this comes downloaded as default and is automatically configured. Grateful if Funcom or Conan vets could confirm why OP does not have partial nudity available as this is clearly a BIG issue.

spoke to a xbox support agent who helped me gather more information to be submitted to the funcom devs as this is an ongoing issue that has been ignored

Greetings Exiles!

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is aware of this inconvenience, however, we don’t have an ETA on a fix yet.

We appreciate your patience while we work on solving this matter.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.