Healing arrows do not affect Horses

Testing with thralls and a horse. Both had health damage. I fired several health arrows at the ground near both of them. Inspecting the thrall, he was healing rapidly. The horse on the other hand was only healing naturally at their normal rate of about 1 health per second. The thrall was healing around 20-30 health per second.

Also, is friendly fire a thing now? I noticed that my weapon damages my thrall. Same for the horse. Before this patch, thralls would not be hurt in combat from your weapon. Now they can. Is this intentional? Or a bug?

2 Likes

In live version there is a special setting for “friendly fire”.

Pos cn la nueva actualizacion lo aveis exo mui mal el pvp estava bien como estava ahora todo el mundo esta dejando el conan x la actualizacion para ser sinceros el personaje mui lento para moverse los tralls no valen el pvp te mueves mui lento la voltereta k tenia antes estava mejor tendriais k averlo dejao como antes es un consejo si no funcom va perder muxa gente i dinero saludos i espero respuesta

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.