Health Not Passively Regenerating With Perk + Logged to Character w/ 200 Health

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: North America

Last night I finally earned the perk for passive health generation (+0.5 health per second). I didn’t fully test this feature, so I’m not 100% certain it was working last night. This morning I logged out of the game inside my base at full health, near a couple of dancers, if that matters (I’ve read some bug reports related to dancers in the past). This evening, I login to my character and she has exactly 200 health (full health is over 400) and there is no regeneration. I waited a long time to see if it would tick up even 1 point of health and didn’t. I checked the character Statistics tab and it displayed a positive health regeneration of +0.5 health per second as expected. I also tried standing next to two dancers, but there was no change. I play on a private server with no mods. It is also odd that my character had exactly 200 health when I logged in. My base was not breached and I’m surrounded by healthy thralls. Something weird is going on.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get passive perk that gives +0.5 health regeneration.
  2. Logout of game, in base, next to two dancers (if that matters).
  3. Login to game and find character at exactly 200 health (almost 50% of maximum health) and no regeneration.

Eat something and you will see that you have 100% health, it’s a known bug.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.