Heart of the sands vanished

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

[I finished the mission to get the heart of the sands and had it in my inventory but it vanished. I cannot see anything in the logs where it went. Anyway to find out where it went?
Name in game is Maxpain_ (yes ending in underscore)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.collected 3 items and handed them in
2. stone was in my bag but after collect the the star of the champion with a friend the heart of the sands was no longer in my inventory.

I’ve had it happen to me while playing online that an item I picked up wasn’t visible in my inventory. During another play session, it mysteriously reappeared in the inventory. Try relogging.

Logged in today but nothing so did the quests again and now have it and the star again. Me and my m8 now have it once each in a box. We will grab part 3 and then see what happens.

1 Like

Hey @Maxpain

Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the frustration. We’ve sent note to our team so they can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.