Bug of Items Disappearing after Treasures of Turan Patch

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Americas]

I installed the latest game patch to the game last night. After logging in today I found a number of things missing from my inventory, the chests I had them in and from crafting stations. I also had all the thralls guarding my base disappear. This has been just about 24 hours since the last time I logged in. The chests and crafting stations are all on foundations which are intact and undamaged. This is an official server #3805 in the Americas.

I’ve never had this before. I am not a member of a clan and there is no other access to the chest/items etc.

I’ve read there was a bug like this but I thought it had been fixed. If this bug still exists I would like to know. This type of issue is a problem for a time sink/grinding game like this.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Secure chest on Foundation with items
2.Apply patch
3.server restart
4.Inventory items for missing or empty chests

Hey @alexamp21

Welcome to our community.
Could you check the event log (in the pause menu) and see if there’s something in there that could explain what happened to the missing items?

Thanks for pointing me to the event log. After reviewing that, I don’t believe it was a bug I believe someone hacked the system to access my chests and items and stole them. So the patch looks to be working fine. There is just someone using some type of exploit to enter a building with no doors or windows to access my items. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.