Heavy Armor Bug, sort of. I think

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug I believe.
Server type: PvE
Region: Americas

I saw a note in the patchnotes about the armor rating for all heavy armors in the game getting a little upgrade with the patch. However when returning to the game after the patch all the heavy armor on my thralls and that I had made for myself still had the same armor rating EXCEPT for a set of Khitan Imperial armor on one thrall that ended up getting the updated stats. So i’m curious if it was attempted to make this retroactive with existing armor and it simply dident work very well, or the one set I had that DID upgrade itself is the actual bug as it was intended that the armor needed to be remade to gain the new top ratings.
In any case I understand this is a fairly minor issue and it’s not like anything can be done about it now. I just thought I would mention it as a possible bug with the patch process itself maybe.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Check any existing in game armor from before patch
2.See if it has old stats or new stats.
3.Proceed to remake old armor to get better stats.
4.Wonder how one set magically upgraded itself already. :slight_smile:

Hello @Rangerman, thank you for sharing this with us!

It’s indeed unfortunate that not all of the already crafted sets were updated, so we’ll send word to the developers in this regard.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.