Help: Dungeon and Raid Boss List

Hello, you may have seen an age of conan matchmaking application on these forums a few months back. I am the developer for that application and I am working on a new version of the application which will include a bunch of new features, one of which is pve.

I am looking for help compiling a list of Dungeon and Raid bosses. I need to know the exact spelling and whether the boss is required or optional. I have created a list of information I could find online about various dungeons and raids. Any information would greatly appreciated as I do not do much pve myself.

If any of these dungeons or raids have special requirements for the dungeon/raid to be completed outside of clearing all of the bosses please provide that information.

Raids:
Cimmeria
Vistrix’s Lair - Vistrix
Kyllikki’s Crypt - Champion of the Honorguard, Kyllikki
Yakhmar’s Cave - Yakhmar

Aquilonia

Stygia
Black Ring Citadel - Wing One - Gargoyle Master, Yaremka, Sabazious
Black Ring Citadel - Wing Two - Ahazu-Zagam, Incubus & Succubus, Seruah, Chatha the Demon Lord
Black Ring Citadel - Wing Three - Athyr-Bast, Leviathus
Thoth-Amon’s Stronghold Lower - Kharon, Diamone and Ixion, Hathor-Ka, Arbanus, Master Gyas (optional, spawned by clicking a box)
Thoth-Amon’s Stronghold Upper - Favoured of Louhi, The Keeper of Artifacts / Hollow Knight, Thoth-Amon
Khitai
Jade Citadel - General Sheng, Obsidian Basilisk, The Imp, Zodiac, Emperor
Memory Cloud - Saddur, Strom, Mithrelle, Lu Zhi or Keaira, The Entity

Turan
Temple of Erlik - Archfiend of Gore, Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nergal

Dragon Spine
Otherworldly Junction - Yakhmar, Champion of the Honorguard, Kyllikki, Vistrix
The Palace of Cetriss - Yothians, Emerald Leviathan, Igneous, Stone Coat and Brittle Back, Lady Zelandra, Cetriss, Ethram

Dungeons:
Cimmeria
Halls of Eternal Frost (unchained) - Soul of Un Nefer, Acheronian Warlord
Atzel’s Fortress - Brokk the Smith, Talon the Spymaster, Tainmic, Amenhoten, Osithmus, The Widow, Lord Suth, Menhotep, Awar, Lieutenant Ulf, Rorik the Ghost, King Atzel the Nithing
Amphitheater of Karutonia (unchained) - The Dimensionalist, Abyssal Convoker, The Devourer
House of Crom - The Vile Nativity - Sentinel of Defense, Queen Cao-Polyphya, Overseer Olik, Idols of Silence, Argo-satha, The Little Prince

Aquilonia
Xibaluku - Warlord Repadis, Master Gaoler Norach, Surberec, Acheronian Reaper, Balko, Martyr of Votantha, Tia Shar, The Red One, Meskit the Fated, Iziel-Al’zeep, Jal Kor Bloodbane
Iron Tower - The Executioner, Anoki, Jail Boss, Desumo, The four Guardians
Crows Nest - Bibaculus, Bronco, Jovus

Stygia
Scorpion Cave (unchained) - The Gargant, The Abomination, Constantius, Demi-God of Acheron
Caravan Raider’s Hideout (unchained) - Varl the Wrathful, Medjian the Unholy, Jathred the Life Drinker, Sethick Bloodblade, Demigod of Acheron / Prince Abaddon
Onyx Chambers - Far Seer, Vahaben The Disemboweled, Suthotun The Strangled, Belshas, Kesh, Trampler Rage, Skull Splitter, Undying Scion, Wenric Gorm, Neftummon, Nefru

Khitai
Kang Pagoda - Po-Sha
Pillars of Heaven - Human Boss, Wolf Boss, Brass Mask, Missing boss name, Bangi Khan
Reliquary of Flame - Zhu-La
Vortex of the Storm - Air & Water
Coppice of the Heart - Balbet-Zhun
Palace of Yun Rau - Yun Rau
Jade Dugout
The Abyss of Kun Whu - Kun Whu
Den of the Crowmen
Caverns of Malice - The Two Sisters
The Celestial Necropolis - Jang Boss
The Enigmata of Yag - Spawn of N’yarlathotep OR X’cth the Annihilator OR Tetharos the Slaughterer
Ai District - Commander Yeng-â– â– â– â– -Yeh, Sxi Ai, Cheehwa One Eye
T’ian’an District - Ironwright, Juxia the Berserk, Shadowmaster, Yi-T’ian, Noztaal, Armsmaster Uxus

Turan
Ardashir Fort - Commander Kamangir, General Arman, Sodabeh

Dragon Spine
Sepulcher of the Wyrm - Jarl-Kosh the Lotus-Haunted, Osseous Abomination, Custodian of Yoth
Coils of Ubah Kan - Shadow Spider Matriarch, Serpent Man Hierophant, Serpent Man Genealogist, The Unknown, Serpent Man Grand Vizier, Serpent Man Omni-Prophet
The Slithering Chaos - 1st, 2nd, 3rd boss

4 Likes

The stronghold is actually split in 2:
Lower: Kharon, Diamone and Ixion, Hathor-Ka, Arbanus, Master Gyas (optional, spawned by clicking a box)
Upper: Favoured of Louhi, The Keeper of Artifacts / Hollow Knight, Thoth-Amon

The entity is the last boss in MC:
Jade Citadel - General Sheng, Obsidian Basilisk, The Imp, Zodiac, Emperor
Memory Cloud - Saddur, Strom, Mithrelle, Lu Zhi or Keaira, The Entity

3 Likes