Help : the archives

So i understand you have to get 5 fragments of power to get scroll recepies but im only getting a memory of oils, am i missing something?? Please help i just wasted 5 fragments on something i already know.

As you already mentioned, you can get the memory of oils for the five fragments of power. You “buy” them from the archivist (or the “sorry looking shade that he is”), where you can also learn the cartographer religion. If you want to access the library of esoteric artifacts, you have to touch the bookshelves nearby, and then learn / read the recipe scroll you will find in your inventoy. Enjoy!

1 Like

Also the scrolls are random so try to build up about 125 and then click tell all gone and it should give them all to you but if you only use 5 it could give you the same 5 scroll I know it sucks but that how it is

1 Like

The odds of getting duplicates doesn’t really change depending on how many fragments you’re using at once. It’s just a matter of how many times you want to walk into the Archives to play the scrollottery.

2 Likes

I think where you’re getting 5 from is, it takes 5 fragments to make a tablet of power,

But you need to obtain the recipe by getting the scroll from the Library of Esoteric Artifacts that r4nd0mGamer mentioned.

I waisted 25 fragments before I got the recipe.

@everyone awesome, thank you guys ill go ahead and try approaching the bookshelfs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.